As children enter school, their positioning and mobility needs change, and Custom Wheelchairs USA is right there to meet them! We will work at home or school with parents and children, along with home and school-based therapists to evaluate, select, customize and fit the best equipment to meet each child’s physical and activity needs. We recommend products that will fit now, with planned adjustments to accommodate your child’s growth.
Our product line includes:
* Adaptive strollers (including transit models)
* Custom wheelchairs (including ultra-light, tilt-in-space, and/or power mobility)
* Gait trainers
* Activity chairs for home or school
* Bath/shower chairs and supports
* Adaptive commodes
* Specialty beds and sleep positioning systems
* Sensory-modulation products
* Adaptive products for Activities of Daily Living
We do not accept insurance but will provide paperwork for you to submit to insurance for reimbursement. When the equipment is ready for delivery, our specialist will return to the home with the therapist for accurate fitting and to educate the family on proper use and maintenance of the equipment.